Ohhira’s Probiotics Propolis
“Your Health Protection Fence”
Bees make propolis by gathering resin or sap from plants and combining it with enzymes.
They use it to keep their hives free from infection. For this reason propolis is known as ‘nature’s best defence’. We mimic the clever bees by collecting propolis from our hives, using it as a key ingredient in Ohhira Probiotics Propolis
It is a natural antibiotic, has no side effects and has also been shown to fight bacterial strains that have become resistant to synthetic antibiotics.
PROPOLIS gives us a broader range of uses than most prescription antibiotics can!
BRAZILIAN GREEN PROPOLIS
- High quality propolis from Minas Gerais in Brazil
- A patented water-soluble extraction method is used to preserve its incredible potency.
- Abundant in various functional ingredients including active substances such as flavonoid and derivatives of cinnamic acid (Artepillin C).
Artepillin-C (ARC) , an antioxidant which has extremely potent anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-ulcer properties. It is also a well-known liver protectant and immune system booster. A recent Japanese study also found that ARC has anti-cancerous effects by inhibiting cancer cell and tumour growth.
PROBIOTIC formula developed by world-renowned microbiologist, Iichiroh Ohhira, Ph.D., continues to harvest top honors and awards and provides the highest quality digestive and immune support available.
Digestive support from Probiotic and Prebiotic extract.
Multi vegetables are fermented with 12 strains of beneficial lactic acid bacteria to concentrate their health benefits.
Powdered fermented vegetable extract supports nutrient absorption, stimulates friendly bacteria in the gut, and balances the inflammation cycle.
A red carotenoid extracted from Haematococcus seaweed. Known as “supernutrient”
Produces a highly absorbent ester form capable of crossing blood-brain barrier which brings antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to your eyes, brain and central nervous system and reduces your risk for cataracts, mascular degeneration, blindness, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
It is one of the most complete antioxidant and anti-inflammatory natural substances known to scientists.
Flax oil provides α-linolanic acid (Omega-3) often lacking in modern diets. It balances the common excess Omega-6 intake and acts as a base when synthesizing other fatty acids in the body. Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) help cells release toxins and absorb nutrients.
Flax oil contains:
- Phytoestrogen (balances hormonal levels)
- Omega 3 fatty acids (improve blood circulation, strengthen body, and reduce cholesterol)
- Anti-inflammatory properties (reduce inflammation in digestive tracts, joints and etc.)
VITAMIN E COMPLEX
Additional antioxidant support with α-Tocopherol and Tocotrienol for overall cellular and dermal health.
The benefits of Vitamin E:
- Protects cell membranes and tissues from damage by oxidation
- Aids in the formation of red blood cells and the use of vitamin K
- Promotes functions of a healthy circulatory system